Job Fairs, Info Sessions, Networking, Study Abroad and More Events to participate in.
For a complete list of opportunities, visit CLA Career Services
- Master of Human Rights – Humphrey School of Public Affairs
- Career Panel and Networking event focused on Corporate Diversity and Inclusion
- Participate in a Study
- Job Fairs and Events
- ON CAMPUS INTERVIEWS
- “Thank a Teacher” Project
Master of Human Rights Degree at The Humphrey School of Public Affairs
The Humphrey School of Public Affairs is recruiting new students for the 2018 academic year. Each cohort brings a diversity of experiences and interests all ready to take advantage of a wide variety of course offerings and experiential learning opportunities available here at the University of Minnesota.
Here is some key information:
- This pagewill provide some basic information on the Master of Human Rights.
- The priority deadline is December 15, 2017. Students need to apply by this date to be eligible for University of Minnesota merit based aid.
- Students who apply by January 15, 2018are eligible for some merit based aid.
- The final application deadline is April 1, 2018.
- For information on how to apply please visit this page.
- We have an informational webinar scheduled for October 23from 5:00- 6:00pm. Go here to register.
- Email us at email@example.com learn more about the program. v
Time: 11:45am to 1:30pm in room 402 Walter Library –
Our schedule for this event is as follows:
12:00pm – 12:45pm – Career Panel
12:45pm – 1:00pm – Mini-Networking Workshop for students and Practice
1:00pm – 1:30pm – Open Networking
Our confirmed panelists are:
Study on exploring sense of belonging for rural students within CLA and, more specifically, the ways in which a student’s involvement with academic advising impacts this sense of belonging.
Many employers conduct interviews on campus for full-time and internship positions. Each semester we host local and national organizations of all sizes and sectors. Employers interviewing this fall include: Allstate Insurance, Ameriprise Financial, General Mills, Insight Global, Kohl’s Department Stores, Macy’s Inc., Northwestern Mutual, RSM US, Securian Financial Group, Target Stores & Distribution, Wells Fargo & Company, Willis Towers Watson, and more. Check the ‘Interview on Campus’ section on GoldPASS often as new schedules are added regularly!
For more information, search the ‘Interview On Campus’ section on GoldPASS.
The Center for Educational Innovation is a program that helps students express their gratitude to professors, instructors or TAs who have made a difference in their education.
We call it the “Thank a Teacher” project and it’s easy. Students go to the website, write a note of thanks and we take it from there. Students can say what they like and choose to be anonymous, if they prefer. All notes are reviewed before being printed and sent to instructors.
The Thank a Teacher project is a great way for students to express their gratitude for their instruction, and teachers at the University really appreciate hearing these unsolicited comments. The project has been around since around 1998.